Get an Instant Quote
Removals to Latvia
So you’re moving to Latvia? We can help.
- At VanOne we not only offer the cheapest removals to Latvia, we will also deliver top-notch customer service.
- And take the utmost care with your treasured items. It’s part of our three core values after all.
So click on the quote form and before you know it you’ll be eating Rupjmaize (dark bread) and watching a Latvian Ice Hockey match in the comfort of your new home.
Your journey with us:It starts when our friendly, experienced driver knocks on your door; ready to help you carry your belongings to our state of the art van. Being trained in heavy lifting, he will ensure your items are loaded and secured carefully. Once everything is neatly packed, it’s destination Latvia!
Of course you’ll want to know your possessions are safe, so we’ll keep you informed of our progress throughout our journey. Two hours from your door, we’ll call to confirm the estimated arrival time. Two hours later, the same driver who helped you load your belongings will arrive, ready to help you unload them again and carry them into your new home. Sounds easy, doesn’t it? That’s because it is!
Documents you’ll need:
Filling in piles of paperwork is one of those things most people try to avoid if they can. So you’ll be relieved to discover, when you are planning for your removals to Latvia, there are only two forms to fill in: a cargo movement form/CMR form – like an inventory form, which the driver will give to you on the day of your move. Insurance form – we provide free goods in transit insurance to all our customers, and you will be sent a link to this after placing your booking.
How to prepare:
There’s a British Army saying that should be taken to heart by anyone moving house: Proper planning prevents poor performance. To keep your belongings safe and secure, remember to:
- Cover or place padding on furniture.
- Place your loose items in boxes or suitcases.
If you require packing materials, just pay a visit to our online store where you can order protective blankets and heavy-duty shrink wrap.
How long does the journey to Latvia take?
The average trip from the UK to Latvia is just 48 hours, so it’s very quick. The driver will simply load the van and head straight for the destination, so it’ll be no time before you’re sitting in that old armchair of yours again drinking a cup of tea.
- Please be advised, moves from Scotland or Wales may take longer.
- Orders that are smaller than the loading capacity of the removal van (<15 cubic meters) can take up to 5 days to deliver. For more details please click here.
Get the cheapest deal for UK to Latvia removals
When moving from the UK to Latvia, you want a cheap removals deal. Many people turn to the search engines to find the best deals. If you are looking for cheap Latvia removals options online, here are some things you should know before you start.
- The top results on Google are often the price comparison sites and middleman agencies: not genuine removals brands.
- Middleman services often charge additional fees for passing your details onto a removals firm: so you pay more for your move.
- You can avoid these fees by speaking directly with a real UK based removals company like VanOne. We will carry out your move to Latvia.
Avoiding the middleman fees for a cheap move to Latvia
A cheaper way to move from the UK to Latvia is to contact an international removals firm directly. VanOne has our own staff and our own vehicles, so we can facilitate your move. Here is how you can spot a genuine removals company, and avoid paying extra in middleman fees.
- Check the company name through the Companies House database. All companies registered in the UK are listed here. Fake removals brands are used by lead generation companies to build and sell customer referrals – which pushes up the price you pay for Latvia removals. These brands will not appear in the company register.
- Look at the company’s website to determine whether the images are real, or are stock photographs sourced from an online directory. Genuine removals brands like VanOne use images of their actual vehicles and staff to advertise their services.
How to make your UK to Latvia move safer
Another drawback of using middleman companies is the risk to your goods. Goods may be shipped through logistics and haulage services, rather than dedicated removals companies. There may be frequent loading and unloading, and the need for storage at various locations. All of this increases the chance that your goods will be damaged.
VanOne always transports your belongings directly from point A in the UK to point B in Latvia, so you know your goods are being looked after. For flat removals to Latvia and house removals to Latvia by a company you can trust, call VanOne today.
Easy, Safe & Cheap:
What makes us special? You do. That’s why we strive to make your move as pleasant and hassle free as we can. We do this by abiding by our three core values. They are: making your removals to Latvia easy, safe and cheap. Easy, because our customer service reps bend over backwards to ensure you’re happy, safe, because our drivers do their best to look after your belongings, and cheap, because we give you the lowest quote on the market for a move to Latvia. So, if these values tick your boxes, click for a quote.
Any other questions?
Something you are still unsure about? Please visit our FAQ page, where we’re sure you will find the answer. You can also get in touch by emailing the VanOne team. We are your local specialists for removals to Latvia and we are here to help make your move easier.
Contribution by Michael Pawlicki
As a British person relocating you might notice that the cost of living in Latvia is relatively…
Public Transportation in Latvia Latvia has a good, reasonably priced, rail service. There is an even wider…
Health Care in Latvia You will need to contact the VOAVA (State Agency for Compulsory Health…
Language in Latvia Latvian or Lettish is the official language, but English is also understood in…